28th January 2019, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Should I migrate to CBSE Board to further study ICWAI and become a Chartered Accountant being a 10th Chhattisgarh Board student?

Hello, currently I am studying in 10th standard with Chhattisgarh Board. I have my aim to do ICWAI course and become a Chartered Accountant. I want to know that should I migrate to CBSE Board? Kindly suggest me in this regard.

14th February 2019, 06:36 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I migrate to CBSE Board to further study ICWAI and become a Chartered Accountant being a 10th Chhattisgarh Board student?

ICWAI stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India. This is not related to Chartered Accountancy course. ICAI is related to CA course. There is no need to migrate to CBSE for CA course.

State board candidate can also apply for CA CPT course to get enrolled in CA course. Minimum qualification required is 12th passed from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?