8th September 2015, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Which board is best for doing Class 11th and 12th? List merits and demerits of both CBSE and BSEB board?

I want to know that which board will be best for class 11th and 12th.What are the merits and demerits of both CBSE and BSEB board for an average student?

9th September 2015, 12:08 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which board is best for doing Class 11th and 12th? List merits and demerits of both CBSE and BSEB board?

BSEB :- Bihar School Education of Board.
CBSE :- Central Board Secondary School.

--> Merits :-
a) CBSE includes additional information which helps you to crack any competitive exams .
b) it is centrally recognized .
c) the information whatever you gained helps you to crack JEE - mains and JEE - advanced if you have the confidence .

Demerits :-
* DSEB , it is state board .
* additional information will be not there .
9th September 2015, 06:13 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board is best for doing Class 11th and 12th? List merits and demerits of both CBSE and BSEB board?

CBSE board will be best for pursuing class 11th and 12th class.

Merits of CBSE board : Most of the entrance exams have same syllabus as that of CBSE, so it is preferred to study from CBSE board.

Demerits of CBSE board : Syllabus is vast.

Merits of BSEB board : Syllabus is easy and small as compared to CBSE board syllabus.

Demerits of BSEB board : Syllabus is not much helpful while preparing for entrance exams after 12th class.
25th March 2017, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 11th in state board but now l want to do my 12th in C.B.S.E board for clearing C.A. test then will it effect my percentage in 12th class ? Is it write decision? I have done my 10th class in C.B.S.E board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?