27th March 2023, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Which board is the best to get admission for my son GSEB or CBSC ?

Hi,My name is Mayank Soni and i am belong to Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
My son is studding in Sr KG section in Bright School. Now next year we have to decide board in which we should take admission of my son ? GSEB or CBSC ?
My first preference for selecting state for higher studies of my son is Gujarat now we are confused for selecting barod.

if any one can help and advice me in this regards i will be very thank full to him.

please help.

28th March 2023, 03:50 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Which board is the best to get admission for my son GSEB or CBSC ?

Deciding between GSEB or CBSE board for your son's admission can be a difficult decision, and there are several factors you should consider before making a choice.

Here are some points to help you decide:

Curriculum:
The GSEB and CBSE boards follow different curriculums, with the GSEB board focusing on state-level syllabus, and the CBSE board following a national level curriculum. You should consider which curriculum suits your son's learning style and future goals.

Examination pattern: The examination patterns of the two boards also differ, with the GSEB board having exams that focus more on theoretical knowledge while the CBSE board puts emphasis on practical knowledge as well.

Quality of education: You should consider the quality of education provided by the schools under each board in your area. Research and visit schools under both boards, and take into consideration factors such as faculty, infrastructure, extracurricular activities, etc.

Higher education opportunities:
Consider the higher education opportunities available to students after completing their education under each board. In Gujarat, most colleges and universities accept students from both GSEB and CBSE boards, so this may not be a significant factor.

Future plans: Think about your son's future plans, such as his career aspirations and where he would like to study further. This can help you decide which board will better prepare him for his future goals.

Ultimately, both GSEB and CBSE boards have their own advantages and disadvantages, so it is important to weigh all the factors and make the best decision for your son's education.
28th March 2023, 05:37 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

1. It is more difficult to study for CBSE exams than for State exams.

2. For Engineering and Medical, the entrance exams are based on the CBSE syllabus, so if your child wishes to study in a top institution such as IIT or AIIMS, CBSE is certainly the best way to go.
29th March 2023, 08:49 PM
Msdhoni02

1. CBSE exams is bit more difficult as compared to the state boards.

2. For Engineering and Medical, the entrance exams are based on the CBSE syllabus, so if your child wishes to study in a top institution such as IIT or AIIMS, CBSE is certainly the best way to go.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?