31st August 2015, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Which should i choose among GSEB & CBSC in Gujarat?

Which should i choose among GSEB & CBSC in Gujarat?

31st August 2015, 11:02 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Which should i choose among GSEB & CBSC in Gujarat?

I always suggests peoples to choose CBSE board because its better than any other board atleast in india because its well known , reputed , popular
1). Its syllabus is better than any other board. Each national level entrance exam follows CBSE board.
2). Two main papers in india AIPMT and AIEEE follow CBSE board syllabus as well as also conducts by CBSE board
3). If you got transfer in any state you will never find a gujarat state board there but you can easily find CBSE board school in each corner of India
1st September 2015, 12:21 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which should i choose among GSEB & CBSC in Gujarat?

GSEB stands for Gujrat Secondary Examination Board.
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education.
Both boards are good to study up to higher secondary level but CBSE will be best to choose among them as syllabus of competitive examinations such as JEE Mains and Advance ,AIPMT and other entrance examination of various colleges are almost equivalent to the syllabus followed by CBSE board.
So, it will be better to choose CBSE instead of GSEB which will help you to qualify various entrance examination to carry on higher studies in any desired college in any university.
1st September 2015, 12:53 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

GSEB Stands for Gujarat Secondary Education Board & CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education .

All are same in their manner if your parents are government service holder & they used transfer to one state to another then CBSE is better ,CBSE is the apex board of education and most of the schools in India follow CBSE Board pattern. That is why CBSE pattern is more popular .CBSE is managed by central board, or you can say central govt and accepted worldwide. CBSE is recommended for parents who have to move in different cities in India as part of their job profile. CBSE has more schools in Noida, India their children will not face any issue while switching schools.

CBSE board helps more in engineering and medical field because they do more focuses on maths and science. They help students for engineering and medical entrance exams.

CBSE board helps more in engineering and medical field CBSE has less syllabus volume as compare to GSEB
CBSE has more Scholarships and talent search exams.

Opting for a CBSE school has its own share of pros, and the biggest advantage is that all major competitive examinations in India are based on the CBSE syllabus
1st September 2015, 10:11 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

You should choose CBSE as your board. Most of the entrance exams after 12th have the same syllabus as that of CBSE.
JEE Main and JEE Advanced syllabus is also completely derived from CBSE syllabus.
Syllabus of Medical entrance exams are also derived from CBSE.
So, if you study in CBSE board you can easily prepare for these entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?