26th August 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Which Board is easier to study 11th Commerce among GSEB and CBSE if secured 83% in 10th GSEB?

Dear Sir,
I have got 83% in 10th GSEB. What would be better for me in Commerce among GSEB or CBSE? I am in big confusion in 11th Commerce which Board will be easy for me?

29th August 2015, 01:08 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is easier to study 11th Commerce among GSEB and CBSE if secured 83% in 10th GSEB?

As you have scored the good aggregate in your 10th examination you are eligible to get the admission in the best schools of either CBSE or the GSEB.

Both the board are recognised but none of the board course is going to be easy or the tough as the syllabus for almost all the board is same. The examination pattern is also similar. So there is no need to get confused.

You can take the admission in any of the board for the higher studies.
29th August 2015, 04:06 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is easier to study 11th Commerce among GSEB and CBSE if secured 83% in 10th GSEB?

Central board of Secondary Education will be more better for you to pursue 10+2 in commerce stream as compared to Gujarat State Education Board because it is more easy to score in CBSE as compared to GSEB.

The second advantage is that CBSE is central government authorized and regulated board, so its value is more than the state board. Why to have any confusion, go and take admission in CBSE affiliated school for standard 10+1. Your percentage of marks is well enough to get admission in any CBSE affiliated school.
29th August 2015, 07:41 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Which Board is easier to study 11th Commerce among GSEB and CBSE if secured 83% in 10th GSEB?

If you wanna score marks in 12th board exams then i prefer you state board because its easy to score more in state board exams as compared to central boards exams because their standard is low as compared to central boards.
But if we talk about standard , reputation and better education then i suggests you go for CBSE board (Central Board of secondary Education) or if you take cbse board then you will surely get an plus point in studying cbse board because Each and every national level entrance exams in India follow CBSE syllabus or pattern
20th January 2016, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in 12th CBSE and wanted to take admission in medical collage of Gujarat so how can i get admission? what about the quota of seat allocation for CBSE students through Guj cet exam? can you let me know?
10th April 2020, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to take 11th commerce which board is best with gbse or cbse to get seat in good college?
12th April 2020, 07:16 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---I truly recommended you to go with GSEB.
As per the latest information receive,the state board is always a plus point as compare to CBSE which is a central board.

--Moreover,one of my friend shares his worst experience with CBSE board as he secure more than 75%Mark's in 10th standard but after getting admission in CBSE board,he secure less than 60%Mark's in 11th or so on.

--So GSEB board is much easier to study in 11th standard with commerce stream.
15th July 2020, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I got 78%in 1oth class gseb now i get commerce in class 11th so which board is better gseb or cbse.for CA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?