28th March 2020, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Which Board is better to study Intermediate Science among Odisha Board and CBSE?

Sir/Madam, my question is, which Board in between Odisha Board and CBSE is good for future? In Intermediate I want to study Science and I am doing my 10th from Odisha Board. Please tell me which one is better?

30th March 2020, 07:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is better to study Intermediate Science among Odisha Board and CBSE?

Obviously, CBSE board is better to study intermediate science rather than going for Odisha board.
CBSE board is more comprehensive and detailed.
Most of the competitive exams like Medical and Engineering are based on the syllabus of CBSE.
31st March 2020, 02:03 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Board is better to study Intermediate Science among Odisha Board and CBSE?

There is nothing better in CBSE or any other recognised board.

So, candidates can join and pursue their academic qualification from the board of their choice.

Also, there will be no extra relaxation or reservation for CBSE candidates.

So, you can continue with state board in respect to CBSE.
31st March 2020, 04:10 PM
jayparikh

Post Re: Which Board is better to study Intermediate Science among Odisha Board and CBSE?

basis of study CBSC is better than any state board.

important point of CBSC

1) medium of study is English
2)study as well as extra curriculum activities
3)after study from CBSC you should applied for graduate in any states of India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?