10th October 2018, 04:47 AM
Unregistered

Which Board is better to study Intermediate Science among Karnataka Board and CBSE?

Sir/Madam, My question is, which Board in between Karnataka Board and CBSE is good for future? In Intermediate I want to study with Science and I am doing my 10th from Karnataka Board. Please tell me which one is better?

14th October 2018, 09:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is better to study Intermediate Science among Karnataka Board and CBSE?

Personally, I would like to suggest you to pursue your intermediate from CBSE board because it is more valuable nowadays in comparison to Karnataka Board moreover most of the Engineering as well as Medical Entrance Tests are conducted on the basis of CBSE board only.
14th October 2018, 11:55 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is better to study Intermediate Science among Karnataka Board and CBSE?

Nowadays both the boards i.e. state board as well as center board are good for future education. Both have approximatey same values and vaid for further education. It is recommended to continue in same board in which you are already studying.
Chaging the board in intermediate standard is not recommended bacause it may take some time to adept the pattern of board and being moulded in new board.

As you are currently studying in Karnataka board of school education, so you are suggeted to apply for admission in any Karnataka board affiliated school.
15th October 2018, 01:12 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Without any doubt, Central Board of Secondary Education is the best board in India for secondary and senior secondary board examination.

You can pursue 12th from CBSE after completion of 10th board exam from Karnataka board.
15th October 2018, 03:39 PM
mayank1610

Post Re: Which Board is better to study Intermediate Science among Karnataka Board and CBSE?

It is always better to choose CBSE Board over any state board because the syllabus helps you further in graduation course. The CBSE board syllabus matches and provides a good base when you do graduation. It is more vast than Karnataka board.
15th October 2018, 07:19 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Both the board are recognised and candidates after appearing for the board examination will become eligible for higher studies.

Although the syllabus is almost same for both the Karnataka and CBSE but the only major difference is school affiliated with CBSE is present in almost all the major districts of Indian and even in some other countries which is not the same with Karnataka board.

So, select the one according to your interest and accessibility.
15th October 2018, 07:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Both Karnataka Board and CBSE Boards are better for pursuing Intermediate Science stream. But, the major difference between Karnataka Board and CBSE Board is Karnataka Board is state education board and CBSE Board is central education board. By pursuing Intermediate Science stream from CBSE Board, you can gain more theoretical and practical knowledge when compared with Karnataka Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?