22nd January 2019, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Boarding Schools doesn’t provide good accommodation to students?

Hello friends, my son is studying in 5th standard from Odisha Board in Cuttack. Due to lack of education in Odisha I want to transfer him in Chennai and join him in any Boarding School. But I have heard that many Boarding schools doesn’t provide good accommodation. Is it true?

27th January 2019, 04:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Boarding Schools doesn’t provide good accommodation to students?

It depends on the kind of boarding schools you have opted for. If it is a decent school, then surely it will have a good facility for accommodation. Mostly the residential schools, which are only meant for it, are good.

Hence, before taking admission, just make sure you visit the school campus and review the situation there. If you want ta better look at faculties available, then you must visit them before confirming admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?