19th September 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Does Boarding Schools doesn’t provide Healthy foods to students?

Hello Sir,
My son is studying in 4th standard from ICSE Board in Guwahati. Due to lack of education in Assam I want to transfer him in Bangalore and join him in any Boarding School. But I have heard that many Boarding schools doesn’t provide healthy food. Is it true?

Related Questions:
  1. List of CBSE affiliated Girl's Boarding schools offering 11th Science in India?
  2. Top Boarding schools in India for 5th standard student? Benefits of study in Boarding School?
  3. List of CBSE Boarding Schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary in Jodhpur?
  4. Which boarding school is good between Ivy league academy and DRS international boarding schools in Hyderabad?
  5. List of Boarding schools in Bhagalpur for admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of CBSE Boarding Schools in Hyderabad?
  7. Which are the boarding schools for girls affiliated with CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of CBSE affiliated Senior Secondary boarding schools for female candidate in Kozhikode?
  9. Free Government Boarding schools for admission in 5th standard in India? Details information about it?
  10. Boarding schools in Rajasthan and Dehradun for admission in 11th standard for girl student
  11. Are Mobile phones and laptops allowed in hostel of Sai International School? Are the facilities good for girls?
  12. Top boarding schools to prepare for IIT?
  13. How to prepare for SET Tamilnadu online test?
  14. Best boarding school in India for admission in 10th standard?
  15. List of ISC affiliated Girl's Boarding schools which offer admission in 12th Humanities in Maharashtra for 11th ISC candidate?
  16. List of CBSE Higher Secondary Boarding schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Hyderabad?
  17. Bengali medium Boarding schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary in West Bengal
  18. How to apply for junior National Science Olympiads if school is not conducting?
21st September 2015, 09:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Boarding Schools doesn’t provide Healthy foods to students?

No, there is nothing such as boarding schools don't provide healthy foods, they definitely are very much concerned about the health of the students and don't want their reputation to fall below level, therefore students are provided with fully nutritioned food during their meals.
21st September 2015, 11:40 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does Boarding Schools doesn’t provide Healthy foods to students?

Look, it depends on the School management about the Boarding facilities and food provided by them. If you admit your ward in a reputed school then your ward will receive good facilities in the hostel. It all depends on the amount you are paying, if you are paying a good amount for hostel, you will definitely get a good feedback from them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?