24th October 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How to become a successful scientist after 10th class?

Hy my name is Aniket Singh and my dream is want become a successful scientist. I am studying in tenth class and I completed tenth class after 6 month. So, please reply this message.

24th October 2016, 09:08 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a successful scientist after 10th class?

Procedure to become a successful scientist after class 10th:-

You want become a scientist after class 10, so I can give some suggestions.

First of all you choose one of the favourite subject like Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Physics, Chemistry, Biology.

Then you can completed one of the degree course.

Next you can write ISRO exam for Scientist Engineer.
24th October 2016, 09:50 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You want to become a scientist that means you want to go in the field of the Research.

For that you need appear in the NET (National Eligibility test), conducted by the UGC.

They give a certificate and an opportunity for the fellowship under prominent scientists so that you can learn well and be an independent scientist in future and work for the betterment of the country and the society at large.

For the NET, you need to have a master degree.

So, you need to first clear 12th, then graduation in any subject of your interest and then the Post Graduation and then only, you will be eligible for the UGC-NET.
25th October 2016, 06:45 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a successful scientist after completion of your 10th standard, you should have opted for science stream after completion of your 10th board examination.

After completion of your 12th board examination, you should complete your graduation and then complete your PG degree from a recognized University.

You can then get admission in ISRO by appearing and clearing the examination and can become a successful scientist in future.
27th January 2019, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I am in class tenth now i want to be a bio chemist, astronaut, a researcher i am going to face my national level competition in upcoming month in new delhi in inspire award manak awards by nif so, will that help me to become a successful scientist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?