15th October 2019, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear 10th ICSE Board exam in Kota if belong to Jaipur?

Hello everyone, I want to give 10th ICSE Board exam in Kota. I am studying in 9th standard from ICSE Board in Jaipur. I would like to know can I appear the Board exam in Kota as I belong to Jaipur and studying here?

2nd November 2019, 04:54 PM
EduXpert

Default Re: Can I appear 10th ICSE Board exam in Kota if belong to Jaipur?

Yes, you can get transfer to any school affiliated to ICSE located in Kota if you want to study there. There are many schools available in Kota where you can apply for admission.

You need to take TC from your present school and then apply for admission using all the relevant documents. Also, note that you can't take admission in schools affiliated to any other board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?