2nd June 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Which is a best choice for me of doing job in BSNL or job in MNC after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?

which job is best for btech-ece student bsnl jto or any mnc..

Related Questions:
7th May 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a best choice for me of doing job in BSNL or job in MNC after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?

dear sir /madam i completed my 3rd year btech ece ,my present percentage is 65 in btech,inter 65%,!0th is 79% . what are qualities i should learn so that i can get good job.and also suggest me which companies can give me job.
4th June 2013, 10:44 PM
Paliyal79

Default Re: Which is a best choice for me of doing job in BSNL or job in MNC after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?

Hi friend
it depends upon you that in which area you want to go.
For getting the job in BSNL,you have to passed the test conducted by the government department.
And for join mutinational companies ,there is also a interview.in these you have also need the experience certificate of 2-5 years.
best of luck
10th December 2018, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in MNCs after b.tech with 70% b.tech certificate or through gate exam. How many stages I have to face.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?