15th October 2019, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change school after completing 11th Science of Goa Board?

Hi, I am not liking my school, I am studying in 11th standard in Goa Board school with Science stream. But I want to change my school. So, kindly tell me is this possible for me to change my school. I don’t want to change my Board. I will enter in 12th standard from now. So, please help me to know regarding this.

22nd October 2019, 11:07 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change school after completing 11th Science of Goa Board?

Yes, it is possible for you to change your school after completing 11th standard but make sure that you take admission in 12th standard having same board in which you have completed your 11th.
Take your registration from your previous school because it will be needed by you for 12th board examination.
2nd November 2019, 04:49 PM
EduXpert

Default Re: Is it possible to change school after completing 11th Science of Goa Board?

Yes, change of school affiliated to the same board is possible but if you are looking for admission at any other school affiliated to a different board then it will not be possible for direct admission in class 12th.

For a school affiliated to a different board, you need to study class 11 again means you need to take fresh admission in class 11.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?