22nd December 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in 12th NIOS next year if having error in "year of passing" in 10th marksheet?

Sir
i have completed 10th nios but in my
marksheet there is a mistake in year of passing
of 1 year so i can give 12th nios next year?
please help me to know.

Related Questions:
  1. Will BITSAT recognize my 12th marksheet from NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Forgot to fill the info about 10th passing year in form but sent the marksheet : Will my form be rejected?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in 12th NIOS if having gap of a year after 10th NIOS? Will it create problem at the time of pursuing graduation?
  4. Can I do BCA with NIOS maths marksheet ?
  5. When the original marksheet of 12th NIOS will be distributed?
  6. Is it beneficial to attend 12th Improvement exam through NIOS for study MBA? -- [New]
  7. Am I capable to take admission in BCA with NIOS marksheet in delhi?
  8. Admission in correspondence BCA for 12th NIOS student?
  9. Admission in CBSE school after passing 10th from NIOS?
  10. From where to get 12th Marksheet from NIOS?
  11. Can I apply for JECA exam after passing 10th and 12th from NIOS?
  12. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th?
  13. Pursuing 12th directly after NIOS 10th is possible?
  14. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  15. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  16. Last year highest percentage secured in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  17. Can I appear in 12th NIOS directly after completing 10th? Does it create problem in graduation?
  18. How can I get back my NIOS Marksheet if returned to the office due to address related problem?
27th March 2015, 11:05 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Can I appear in 12th NIOS next year if having error in "year of passing" in 10th marksheet?

There is no problem in sitting for class 12. For appearing in class 12 you would not require your 10th standard marks sheet. It was required only at the time when you got admitted in class 11. So when you get registered for class 12 board examinations, you would require to fill up the marks you obtained in class 10, the year you passed with class 10, the school from where you passed class 10. But no testimonial is required to be attached with it. So registration will be easy and thus without a doubt you can sit for 12th standard board examination. But you have to rectify your marks sheet though. This marks sheet will be required in future when you apply for jobs. So there a mistake in year would cost you. So rectify it as soon as possible.
30th March 2015, 09:36 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I appear in 12th NIOS next year if having error in "year of passing" in 10th marksheet?

In NIOS board age Doesn't matters, you can definitely give 12 exams from NIOS Board - National institute of open Schooling
If you can contact them and tell them all the issue and ask for correction this one is the better option , because you doesn't have to face problem in future otherwise you can take 12 exams and get a marksheet ,from NIOS board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?