25th January 2021, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in BITSAT being a 12th Science Uttar Pradesh Board student?

Sir/Madam, I am studying with the Uttar Pradesh State Board. After completing my 12th Science from UP Board can I appear in BITSAT? I want to do my BTech from BITS Pilani. Please reply to me immediately.

28th January 2021, 05:35 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I appear in BITSAT being a 12th Science Uttar Pradesh Board student?

Yes, You can appear in BITSAT being a 12th Science Uttar Pradesh Board student

You must have completed intermediate with minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
28th January 2021, 06:13 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in BITSAT being a 12th Science Uttar Pradesh Board student?

BITS is a premier institution for B.Tech course.

Candidates passed or appearing for 12th board examination with minimum 75% aggregate in PCM are eligible to appear in the examination.

So , if you possess the required educational qualification than you are eligible to appear in the examination.
29th January 2021, 02:28 PM
My true support

Yes, you can appear in BITSAT being a 12th Science Uttar Pradesh Board student as you must have passed 12th with minimum 75% of aggregate marks from recognised Institution.
29th January 2021, 10:11 PM
Edu_tech

Yes, you are eligible to be appear BITSAT exam if you holds the following eligibility:-
1) Candidate should have passed 12th from any recognized state or central board.
2) Candidate must be secured minimum 75% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.

Additional requirement is that the candidate should have adequate proficiency in English.

Board toppers are exempted from being appear in BITSAT entrance test. They will get direct admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?