27th March 2023, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Can i appear in IIT JEE though studying in JAC Board?

Hi, i am a student of JAC Board studying in jamshedpur in class 11 and i aspire much to participate in the engineering exams. So i have bought the study material and studying from now. So, is it possible for me to give the IIT JEE Main and Advanced? And if there are more state level exams, then pls tell me about them. I know as JCECE, J&KCET and WBCET. Thanking you for your answers.

28th March 2023, 11:03 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i appear in IIT JEE though studying in JAC Board?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for IIT JEE Main examination and after qualifying in the Main stage eligible for appearing in Advanced stage.

Yes, there are many states which conducted entrance examination for admission in state government colleges such as BCECE, WBJEE, COMEDK etc.
28th March 2023, 11:10 AM
Ar_pit

Yes! There are so many state board students who cleared IIT. But the thing is which books you should refer to. Search up IIT JEE books. Your choice of books should be very good with a good guidance like coaching or at least a guide who have seen the journey. Then you will be able to crack IIT.
28th March 2023, 08:54 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

1. The applicants who have passed the class 12/equivalent examination in 2021, 2022, or appearing in 2023 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE (Main) – 2023 examination.

2. However, the candidates may be required to fulfill the age criteria of the Institute(s) to which they are desirous of taking admission.
29th March 2023, 07:36 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes, why not? if you are dedicated and motivated to work hard qualifying JEE Main and JEE Advanced by completing your Class 12th from JAC board is also possible and you will be getting such example around every year.

Further, I would like to let you know that the syllabus and curriculum followed by JAC board for PCM group subjects for higher secondary school degree course is somewhat same to that of any other board of education like CBSE, etc..

As far as you are concerned about State CET/EEE, then I would like to let you know that now a days most of state offer admission on the basis of JEE so you should prepare nicely for the same examination if you are to pursue degree course in engineering from top engineering colleges.
29th March 2023, 09:13 PM
Msdhoni02

1. Those who have passed the class 12/equivalent examination in 2021, 2022, or appearing in 2023 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE (Main) – 2023 examination.

2. However, the candidates may be required to fulfill the age criteria of the Institute(s) to which they are desirous of taking admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?