21st January 2019, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for BITSAT being a PCM student of NIOS Board?

Hello friends, I have done 12th in PCM from NIOS Board. I want to study BTech. So, I would like to know that can I apply for BITSAT for doing BTech course? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

27th January 2019, 04:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BITSAT being a PCM student of NIOS Board?

NIOS is a recognized open school and it is valid for any entrance exam. Just make sure you have got 75% marks in your PCM stream. This is the minimum required marks for BITSAT.

Also, you must have studies English as one of the subjects in class 12th, along with your PCM stream. Hence, no need to be worried about your NIOS qualification.
27th January 2019, 06:31 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required for appearing in BITSAT for admission in B.Tech degree course is a Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects with at least 75% marks overall and 60% marks in each of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized board of education. Marks relaxation of 10% is allowed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category.

So, having completed your Class 12th with NIOS board which is a national board of education, you are eligible for pursuing BITSAT if you have managed to secure minimum marks required in Class 12th for appearing in BITSAT.

For more details regarding BITSAT, you can refer to the link www.bitsadmission.com.
28th January 2019, 04:33 PM
Venky22

Yes,you can apply for BITSAT being a PCM.applicants should have passed class 12th or equivalent exam with 75% aggregate marks in physics ,chemistry,mathematics.they also need to have secured 60% marks in separate from each subjects.proficiency in English is another requirement for BITSAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?