2nd April 2016, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in BITSAT with 85% in PCM and 79.8% aggregate in 12th Board exam?

Hi,
I am Anu and I have got 79.8% aggregate in class 12th Board exam with 92 marks in English and overall 85% in PCM. Am I eligible to apply for BITSAT?

3rd April 2016, 04:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in BITSAT with 85% in PCM and 79.8% aggregate in 12th Board exam?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for BITSAT Examination:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for BITSAT Examination. The basic eligibility criteria required is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed Minimum 12th Class (or a minimum of aggregate 75% marks) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.

(or)

>> A minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects in 12th Examination with minimum 60% marks in each of Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics/ Biology subjects.

>> As you have scored more than 75% marks in 12th Class, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for BITSAT Entrance Examination.
3rd April 2016, 07:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in BITSAT with 85% in PCM and 79.8% aggregate in 12th Board exam?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for BITSAT examination after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 79.8% marks from a recognised board. To be eligible to appear in BITSAT examination, the candidate must have completed 12th standard with minimum aggregate of 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th standard examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. Since, you have secured 79.8% aggregate in your 12th standard board examinations, you are eligible to appear in BITSAT examination.
3rd April 2016, 07:58 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in BITSAT with your percentage of marks in 12th.

BITSAT stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test .

The eligibility criteria for BITSAT are as under :-

- The candidate must have passed 12th class under the 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent.

- The candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and secured a minimum of 75% in aggregate .

- The candidate needs to secure 60% marks individually in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics .

-The candidate must be proficient in English .
3rd April 2016, 08:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for BITSAT with the marks you have got. You need 75% marks in PCM stream to become eligible for this exam. Which you have got easily.

Hence, no need to worry about anything. Just be prepared for the entrance exam.
3rd April 2016, 11:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that you are definitely eligible to apply in BITSAT.
Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria for BITSAT examination:-

Candidates must have completed their class 12th or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board.
Candidates must have scored at least 75% of marks in aggregate with at least 60% of marks in each subject of PCM.
3rd April 2016, 11:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Anu and I have got 79.8% aggregate in class 12th Board exam with 92 marks in English and overall 85% in PCM. Am I eligible to apply for BITSAT?
Yes, you are eligible for BITSAT exam.

Those candidates who have completed their 10+2 from a recognized Board in the country are eligible for BITSAT exam. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 75% in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. Candidates must be proficient in English also.
4th April 2016, 12:40 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Yes, you are eligible for BITSAT with 85% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The eligibility to appear for BITSAT is a pass in 12th with 75% marks in PCM. It is a national level engineering entrance examination. The students who are appearing for 12th class examination in 2016 or who have passed 12th in 2015 are eligible for the BITSAT 2016 examination.

For more Information please visit the, Official website.
4th April 2016, 02:27 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to appear for BITSAT examination with the marks you have score as you have very much fulfilled the the minimum eligibility requirement. Therefore, you should just for now focus on your examination and try to score well in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?