22nd August 2017, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for teacher job in Bihar Government school with 29 years of age?

My name is Sateesh Kumar Jha. My date of birth is 10-07-1988. I am simply a graduate individual from distance course. Am I eligible to apply as a teacher in Bihar Government school? Kindly provide me with the details ASAP. And if I can't apply with this degree then what minimum degree do I need to hold for so?
Thnx

25th August 2017, 02:00 AM
starberry

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for teacher job in Bihar Government school with 29 years of age?

Yes, you can apply as teacher in Bihar government School but you need to clear Bihar TET (Teacher Eligibility Test). BETET is the exam conducted for recruitment of Primary School Teachers in Bihar. The exam is conducted as per the open positions available each year. Eligibility criteria for BETET is as follows-

Class 1 to 5 teacher-

Minimum 50% marks in 10+2 and 2 years of Elementary Education Training
OR 10+2 with 4 year B.El.Ed degree

Class 6 to 8

Minimum 50% marks in graduation with 1 year B.Ed degree
OR BA orB.Sc degree and 2 years Elementary Education training
OR 10+2 with 50% marks and 4 year B.El.Ed degree or BA/B.Sc.Ed / BA Ed/ B.Sc.Ed

Age- Not greater than 35 years, 3 years relaxation for female/OBC and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?