6th October 2019, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for JEE if passed HS around 7 years ago?

I have given the Board exam of Higher Secondary with Science stream around 7 years ago. I haven’t appeared for JEE. Now, I want to study BTech so I have to appear in this entrance exam. So, can I apply for this entrance exam?

9th October 2019, 07:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JEE if passed HS around 7 years ago?

Having completed your Class 12th 7 years ago, you cannot apply for JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) now, as an applicant is allowed to appear in only those JEE which are held in the year in which the candidate appeared in his/her Class 12th and that held in next two years.

For details and FAQs related to JEE, you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in.
10th October 2019, 06:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JEE if passed HS around 7 years ago?

There is an upper age limit to apply for JEE Main and you must fulfil the qualification and age criteria to apply for it. Your age should be below 23 years if you are a general category. There is age relaxation available for reserved category.

Hence, it doesn't matter if you have passed it 7 years ago if you fulfil the age criteria now means you will be eligible for it. Just make sure you have class 12th with PCM stream along with age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?