4th November 2015, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for 10th and 12th from NIOS for a candidate who has completed 9th WBBSE about 5 years ago? Eligibility to apply JEE Main and Advanced?

Sir,
I have passed class 9 of WBBSE Board around 5 years ago. After that I have got some family problem and I had to quit my study. Now, my condition is favourable to join education again. So, I want to know that I can apply for 10th and 12th both from NIOS? If yes, then after 12th I can eligible to give JEE Main and Advanced?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in NEET and JEE Main & Advanced for 12th NIOS candidate?
  2. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  3. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  4. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main and Advanced for a candidate who has completed 10th and 11th in same year?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th BSEB candidate?
  6. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS?
  7. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th NIOS student?
  8. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  9. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main and study B.Tech for 12th NIOS candidate?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  11. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  12. Can I get admission in IIT through JEE Main and Advanced if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS Board?
  13. Eligibility to apply in JEE Advanced for a candidate who has secured 86% in 10th and 75% in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course?
  14. Can I apply for JEE Main and Advanced if completed 12th in 4th attempts?
  15. Can I do FTII Diploma course being a NIOS candidate?
  16. Procedure and eligibility to apply in JEE Main and Advanced for 11th Science student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for JEE Main if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS Board? Documents required to submit?
  18. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th Science CBSE Private candidate?
5th November 2015, 05:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for 10th and 12th from NIOS for a candidate who has completed 9th WBBSE about 5 years ago? Eligibility to apply JEE Main and Advanced?

NIOS is a valid qualification for JEE Main but you need to fulfill the age criteria also. There is an upper age limit of 25 years for appearing in this exam.

Hence, after getting class XII qualification from NIOS you can surely apply for make sure that your age is below the upper age limit.
5th November 2015, 10:12 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for 10th and 12th from NIOS for a candidate who has completed 9th WBBSE about 5 years ago? Eligibility to apply JEE Main and Advanced?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the 10th from the NIOS and after another two year to get the admission in the 12th std.

But, you are not eligible to get the admission in both the courses. After the 10+2 you are eligible to appear for the JEE entrance examination. JEE examination is conducted for the admission of the candidates in the engineering courses.

So, you need to take the admission in the 10th std to continue your higher study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?