3rd April 2022, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I change from ISC Class 11 (mid session) to a CBSE school?

I wish to prepare for competitive exams, I want to switch from my isc school to a cbse school (it is currently mid session)

6th April 2022, 04:01 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change from ISC Class 11 (mid session) to a CBSE school?

It easy to change school of same board, but it gets difficult if the board is different.
Such change is possible if both the schools agree to it.

One needs to get transfer certificate from their previous school

Complete admission procedure in the prospective school , you want to take admission.

Notify the board about such transfer.
You must complete your class 11th and 12th from same board or else if you want to change the board, then you have to complete class 11th from same board , be it ISC or CBSE.
8th April 2022, 07:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change from the ISC board to a CBSE school. For appearing in class 12th CBSE examination one has to register which is done via school. Many schools complete this process in class 11th so if the school in which you want to take admission has already completed this process then it might be difficult. The pattern of studies in these two boards is quite different and it may not be easy to switch but nothing is impossible. It completely depends on your willpower and hard work.
10th April 2022, 04:44 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I change from ISC Class 11 (mid-session) to a CBSE school?

No, you can not change the state board to CBSE. Because registration has Been done on the 11th, so you have to readmission in class 11th. You can change just after completing 10th class or you can change after completing the 11th. But it is not possible to change in the middle.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?