20th August 2016, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I change school in class 11 mid session (CBSE)?

I am currently in class 11 (CBSE) and i want to change my school since i want to prepare for JEE. But the problem is i have already completed around 1/4th of my Class 11 from my current school. Can i still get a transfer certficate and change my school?

Note :- i will be joining a dummy school.

23rd August 2016, 02:28 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change school in class 11 mid session (CBSE)?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot change your school without any valid reason, just to get admission in another school because you wish to prepare for some examination will not be entertained. However, if you wish to change your school, you might get admission in the prospective school in 11th standard all over again and then can continue with your studies further.
23rd August 2016, 04:48 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

You can change your school within 11th standard or after 11th standard.
Instead of changing your school, you should contact the school officials to take you as non-attending students if possible which will be much better.
If the school officials allow to do so then you should take admission in any coaching institutes in your area which focuses more on preparation of JEE instead as schools are not bound to prepare for JEE examination.
Schools only prepare students only for board examination and JEE examinations can not be cracked by only studying board syllabus as JEE demands much more than board syllabus.
To crack JEE, students need to study the whole syllabus deeply and also they need to practice all type of questions being asked in the examination.
13th February 2017, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I change school after the board registration of class 11th hs been done ??
15th June 2017, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

I want to join government school having dummy admission is there any school in Punjab
17th September 2017, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I have admission in CBSE schools during mid-session as I have a transfer case and i have completed my class X from a CBSE school?
19th September 2017, 12:41 PM
sapphire1

No, it is not wise decision to change your school in mid. As you have reasoned that you have to prepare for JEE exam then you have to complete 11th class in the same school and do the 12th class from NIOS.

NIOS is a recognized board and has the same value as other boards. So, you have to do 11th class in the same school.

Through NIOS you do not have to attend classes. You can take coaching for preparation for JEE.

You have to score good marks in 12th as well in JEE entrance exam.
9th February 2018, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

A student passed 10th in 2017 got admitted in a CBSE school in 2017. He wish to get readmitted in class 11th in other CBSE school in 2018. Is it possible?
31st August 2018, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have admitted my son in a CBSE school in class 11 ,in the nearby state but after 3 months he feels very difficult to stay in the hostel . So, when we approached for admission in a nearby school which is the old school , they say that they have closed the admission and could not admit him ( class strength in Science stream is only 21) is there any possibility to admit him in that school ? Please let us Know
4th September 2018, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

I failed in tenth compartment so I change my bored and give on demand exam by nios my admission is registered in my previous school but they say those student who failed in compartment, admission will be cancelled said by cbse if I pass my tenth form nios can I join my school in mid term of 11th arts
9th September 2019, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my school right now registrations are not yet done but this year I changed my school and the atmosphere here is not suitable I dearly wish going back to previous school but how can I do it
22nd September 2019, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir....i'm in 11th standard ...i wanna change my school... In mid session... So it's possible that I can change my school... After half yearly exams... I m changing my school because of some bad environment of school....
24th October 2019, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my subject in 11th after 6 months 2019
15th December 2021, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

can anyone please tell me if I can change my board after 11th . I'm doing my 11th CBSE and I want to switch to state board in 12th . Is it possible and if yes , please let me know the procedures.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?