25th October 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

How to change mid session CBSE school in 10th?

Due to some unavoidable reasons, I need to get my son's school changed in middle of CBSE grade 10th (after completion of first semester). Am aware that it might affect him adversely due to change in environment. teachers etc.

My questions is how to change during mid session?

25th October 2015, 10:26 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change mid session CBSE school in 10th?

No, it is not possible to change school in mid session of CBSE in 10th class.
Candidate have to complete his 10th class from the same school in which he/she has completed their first term.
It is not allowed to change the school in the middle of 10th class.
26th October 2015, 08:37 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How to change mid session CBSE school in 10th?

You can change only if any other school provides admission but as per my knowledge any school won't provides you admission in the middle of the session. Your awareness is absolutely right in the manner of change in school, environment ,teachers etc. It effects on the studies of your son. I would like to suggests you don't change the school , keep him in the same school. You can change the school after few months if you wants.
26th October 2015, 02:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Don't worry sometimes situations are very cruel.But you can change the school in the mid also but board should be same as before.

More over you have to talk with the teachers of previous school also and the school in which you are seeking admission also so that they can understand you and help you regarding this with out posing any problem.
26th October 2015, 03:05 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

If you wish to change the school in mid session, then you have to procure admission again in any of the CBSE affiliated school only.

If the candidates name has been sent to the examination board then it is not possible to transfer the school in mid session.

To change the school, one must have to obtain the transfer certificate, marks sheet, conduct certificate and explanation regarding changing school etc.., should be submitted to the respective school you wish to avail admission.

It is advised not to change the school in the mid session as the method of teaching, interaction among students, new environment may affect the candidates performance.
6th October 2016, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Can we get 9.8 cgpa if we get very less marks in semester 1?
13th February 2019, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I have a question that can you do the whole year of tenth in one school in one country and then change the school and country and give your boards there?

I mean to say that you study the whole year of tenth (CBSE) then go to another school of CBSE in another country and just give boards and then ofcourse continue 11 and 12 there??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?