5th October 2021, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my school in 12th in mid October to a dummy school for entrance exam preparation?

Can i change my school in 12th in mid October to a dummy school because my school is burdening me with loads of work . And i am not able to prepare for my competitive exam .
Please sir help me i want to change my school right now . Please tell me procedure for change of school to dummy school during mid August.

6th October 2021, 12:26 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I change my school in 12th in mid October to a dummy school for entrance exam preparation?

No, You can't change my school in 12th in mid October to a dummy school for entrance exam preparation.

It is not possible to change your school now because you have to register as private student with a recognized board which is not possible now because of deadline of registration.

Now, You have make balance in between your school and preparation of competitive examination.

Set your priorities and work accordingly, make daily to do list and try to achieve small targets it will help.
7th October 2021, 11:40 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I change my school in 12th in mid October to a dummy school for entrance exam preparation?

No,this is not possible.

Because for 12 boards enrollment get completed in 11(including all formalities) so it would be difficult to change school in 12.

Moreover you can change your school :-
1)when your parents get transferred to another city.
2)or otherwise you'll failed in class 11.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?