1st May 2015, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I do CS after completing 12th from Open School?

Can i do CS after completing my 12th from open school? I am confused as people say it has no value and not accepted for job.

Related Questions:
  1. Which board certificate will I get after passing 12th from Open School?
  2. Can I do CS after completing 12th from Open School? -- [New]
  3. Which boards certificate will I get after passing 12th from open school?
  4. What can I do after passing 12th from an Open School? Can I get admission in regular colleges or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing 12th from Assam State Open School?
  6. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  7. How may I join School management course to open my own school after completing B.Ed?
  8. Is it difficult to study MBBS for 12th Open School candidate?
  9. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th from national institute of open school?
  10. Am I eligible to study B.Pharmacy after completing 12th from Open School?
  11. Can I appear in CLAT if reappearing in 12th from Open School?
  12. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering in any college after completing 12th from National Institute of Open school?
  13. Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.A. in Uttarakhand University after completing 12th from MP State Open School, Bhopal?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT if completed 12th from Open School? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to get admission in 12th Science of Open School for disqualified candidate from Maharashtra State Board? List of Open Schools in Mumbai?
  17. Whether 12th offered in Private Schools is through Regular or Open Schooling? Do I have to attend classes?
  18. Which marks will be considered if I have given both 12th main exams and also from open school?
2nd May 2015, 10:14 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do CS after completing 12th from Open School?

Yes, after completing you class 12th from open school you can go for C.S. You should be having minimum 45% in class 12th with commerce.

C.S is a professional course and has got a great value, it is a little bit hard to crack the C.S all three stage examination, but if you work hard then you will be able to crack exam easily.
3rd May 2015, 01:40 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much do CS after completing your 12th from Open School, there is absolutely no harm in it.

However, below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for CS course, kindly do have a look.

Eligibility criteria for Company Secretary course:

1. Pass 10+2 examination or equivalent.

2. Pass graduation in Arts or Commerce or Science.

NOTE: 10+2 appearing candidates or equivalent can also apply.
3rd May 2015, 01:46 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join in CS(Computer Science), even if you have completed your 12th standard from NIOS. To join in CS(Computer Science), you have to appear for any Engineering entrance exams. As a student, who have completed 12th standard, you are eligible to apply for Engineering entrance exams. So, try to appear for state level or National level engineering entrance exam. If you qualify in any engineering entrance exam, then you will get admission in CS(Computer Science) course in any engineering college, depending upon your rank in engineering entrance exam.
6th May 2015, 01:54 PM
ramanathansvg1208

Thumbs up Re: Can I do CS after completing 12th from Open School?

No problem.If you like it. you can proceed.IN FUTURE,IF YOU GO ON IN YOUR WAY,IF YOU LOSE,YOU WILL HAPPY RATHER THAN SOMEBODY'S THOUGHT.If you know,they are true to the statistics.Computer Science is a fantastic and innovative field of interest.Whether it is B.Sc., or B,E, it doesn't matter. You are the kings of future India.TRY to have a positive approach and proceed on your way.ALL THE BEST TO YOUR FUTURE IN CS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?