13th November 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 12th if appeared from Andhra Pradesh Board?

Hello Sir, I haven't appeared in the Board exam of 12th standard which I was doing with Andhra Pradesh Board and my result is showing absent on the Board's official website. Now, I want to know whether I would be able to get admission again in 12th standard?

15th November 2019, 09:06 AM
EduXpert

Default Re: Can I get admission in 12th if appeared from Andhra Pradesh Board?

You need to contact the school concerned and ask them what's the issue and why your result is showing absent. If you have appeared for the exam then it can be a mistake and you need to complain about it.

If you haven't appeared for the exam then it will be absent and you need to take admission in some other school. NIOS will be a good option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?