9th March 2020, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in 12th Science Board exam privately with Andhra Pradesh Board syllabus?

Sir/Madam, I have taken a drop in 11th due to certain circumstances so can I appear for the Board exam of 12th exam privately with Andhra Pradesh Board? I was a Science student and I want to give the Board exam with this stream? Please let me know immediately.

22nd March 2023, 02:46 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Can I appear in 12th Science Board exam privately with Andhra Pradesh Board syllabus?

Yes, you can appear for the 12th board exam privately with Andhra Pradesh Board even if you have taken a drop in 11th. However, you will need to check with the Andhra Pradesh Board or the concerned educational authority for the specific eligibility criteria and admission procedures for private candidates.

As a Science student, you should be able to appear for the 12th board exam with the Science stream if that is what you intend to do. It is important to note that the syllabus and exam pattern may vary from year to year, so it is advisable to stay updated with the latest information regarding the exam and syllabus.

It is also important to prepare well for the exam and seek guidance from experienced teachers or mentors to ensure that you are adequately prepared for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?