22nd August 2020, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any Medical college of Delhi through NEET-UG being a domicile candidate of Madhya Pradesh?

Sir, I am from Madhya Pradesh and I am preparing for NEET-UG. I want to study MBBS in Delhi. So, as I am from Madhya Pradesh, I can get admission in any Medical college of Delhi? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

24th August 2020, 04:13 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any Medical college of Delhi through NEET-UG being a domicile candidate of Madhya Pradesh?

Yes, you can get admission in Medical college of Delhi being a domicile candidate of Madhya Pradesh.

15% seats are reserved for all India students. You will get amongst these seat.
24th August 2020, 07:24 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any Medical college of Delhi through NEET-UG being a domicile candidate of Madhya Pradesh?

Yes, candidates passed 12th and qualified in NEET UG examination are eligible for admission in MBBS course in government or private institutions on the basis of NEET rank.

So, you need to do smart work and perform better in the examination to get admission in the institutions as per your choice.
25th August 2020, 02:31 AM
Princee97

Yes, You can get admission in medical college of Delhi through NEET - UG being a domicile candidate of Madhya Pradesh.
Through the quota which is applicable for Indian Students, you are eligible to get admission in Medical College of Delhi.
15% Seats will be contributed to All India Quota & for the remaining 85% seats, students who have studied 11th & 12th class in Delhi are eligible for Quota of 85%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?