3rd June 2015, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Com if scored 232 marks in 12th WBCHSE?

Sir,
I am from Rampurhat and in my
Board WBCHSE 12th examination grand
total marks is 232 marks. Am I able to take
admission in B.Com? Please help me to know.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships having scored 79.4% in WBCHSE?
  2. Should I repeat if not scored good marks in 12th WBCHSE Board exam and JEE Main?
  3. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in St. Xavier's Evening College, Kolkata if secured 73% in 12th WBCHSE?
  5. What should I study other than B.Sc if secured 86% in 12th WBCHSE?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College if secured 69% in 12th and scored 83 marks in Physics?
  7. Documents required for admission in 12th NIOS for WBCHSE Board passed candidate?
  8. Can I get admission in good college having 46% in WBCHSE and 3429 in WBJEE?
  9. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Science to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Presidency University?
  10. Procedure of re-admission for 12th WBCHSE Disqualified candidate?
  11. Can I get admission in St. Xavier's College Morning Session if secured 83.23% in 12th WBCHSE?
  12. Will I get IEL lucknow after scoring 232 marks?
  13. How to take admission in Panjab University after scoring 85.8% in 12th commerce?
  14. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  15. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  16. Can I get admission in Graduation if failed in 2 subjects of 12th WBCHSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Sc Honours in St. Xavier's College if secured 78.5% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  18. Can I get admission in Goenka College, Kolkata if secured 77% in 12th WBCHSE?
11th June 2015, 12:31 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Com if scored 232 marks in 12th WBCHSE?

Yes you will be able to take admission in B.Com.
According to your percentage of Best of 4 there will be no problem.You have nearly 60% marks and it will not be a problem to get admission.
You have not mentioned the marks that you have obtained in the Accountancy Paper.
So if you are having more than 60 in the Accountancy Paper then you will have no problem in getting admission.
13th June 2015, 11:35 PM
Hexaware chennai

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in B.Com if scored 232 marks in 12th WBCHSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am from Rampurhat and in my
Board WBCHSE 12th examination grand
total marks is 232 marks. Am I able to take
admission in B.Com? Please help me to know.
I think you have scored less than 50% marks in your 12th board and you want to take admission in B.Com. So, you need to make more effort to get yourself admitted into the good colleges. As all most all the college seat will be filled with high ranker students then you will get the left seat. So, i will suggest you to apply for the degree as earlier as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?