17th February 2023, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in class 11 after having 2 years gap after 10 class?

Can i get admission in class 11 after having 2 years gap after 10 class due to some family problems.. Please help

18th February 2023, 12:25 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Can I get admission in class 11 after having 2 years gap after 10 class?

If you have completed your class 10 and meet the age requirement for class 11, a gap of two years should not automatically disqualify you from being admitted. However, some schools may have specific policies regarding gaps in education or require additional documentation to explain the gap. The admission eligibility criteria for class 11 may vary from school to school, so it's best to check with the specific school you are interested in. It's best to contact the school directly to discuss your specific situation and their admission requirements.
18th February 2023, 10:43 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in class 11 after having 2 years gap after 10 class?

Yes, you can get admission to Class 11th even after completing your Class 10th 2 years ago as gap years do not stop a person from continuing higher studies degree courses.

Further, there may be a few institutes that may not allow admission after a certain gap years after Class 10th but no such rule is applicable in general for all institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?