17th February 2023, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

What are the best possible options available for completing BPharmacy course in distance or online mode of learning?

I had done my 12th in 1991 with pcm stream and done my BSc. With pcm in 1995. Now i want to do BPharma course as i am into medical store business. What are the best possible options available for completing BPharmacy course. Also as i am working i can not go to colleges so i need distant / online learning courses. Is there any option to complete the course in short duration , as i am already science graduate. Please advice.

18th February 2023, 02:24 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the best possible options available for completing BPharmacy course in distance or online mode of learning?

According to the University Grants Commission (UGC), degrees earned through distance learning and online learning from accredited universities will be treated equally with degrees earned through traditional learning.
So, you can choose any one of the learning modes according to your convenience.
18th February 2023, 08:15 PM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: What are the best possible options available for completing BPharmacy course in distance or online mode of learning?

As per the current regulations in India, the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) does not approve BPharm courses in distance mode of education. This is because pharmacy education involves both theoretical and practical components, and distance education may not provide the necessary hands-on training required for pharmacy practice.

However, the University Grants Commission (UGC) has allowed universities to offer certain degree programs in online mode, subject to certain conditions. Some universities may offer BPharm in online or hybrid mode, but these programs may not be recognized by the PCI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?