24th October 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in class 12th, having 2 years of gap after 11th?

Can I get admission in class 12th after having gap of 2 years after passing 11th (in CBSE)? What is the procedure to do so?

24th October 2016, 07:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in class 12th, having 2 years of gap after 11th?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in class 12th at this instant after a gap of 2 years after completing class 11th. None of the good School will provide admission for such candidates.
According to my opinion you must pursue your class 12th from any Open Schooling to complete class 12th and then you can pursue your higher studies from any University.
24th October 2016, 09:11 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in class 12th, having 2 years of gap after 11th?

Yes, you may do so.

The private schools may put hurdles in your way by not giving you the admission due to some administrative impediments, but if such is the case, you can always turn to the Govt. schools which will happily give you the admission.

You will require the following documents :
* Previous Mark Sheets
* School Leaving certificate
* Migration Certificate (In case of change of state or board)
* Character Certificate
* Gap Certificate in the prescribed format duly signed by the Notery or any other competent authority

Even if you don't want to take the admission as a Regular candidate, you can pursue the 12th as a private candidate through the NIOS i.e. National Institute of Open School.
24th October 2016, 09:58 PM
princekainth2

Yes sir,
you can easily get admission into any school even after a gap of two years after class 11 in CBSE

So far,there is no age limit to Class 10 ,11 ,12 in CBSE

To get admission,you must approach to school administration and do as they say accordingly .

They could take your entrance test on their level too,or they can provide admission on the basis of class 11th marks too and proceed your registration in CBSE

It will vary according to school,so the way is to just go and ask in school.

The only problem you will face is that you can not give JEE exams or certain other competitive exams as they have age limit assigned.Otherwise, everything's fine

hope it helps

-Prabhjot
25th October 2016, 02:18 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, you will have to get admission in class 11 again and after clearing the examination, you will be very much eligible to appear for 12th board examination in the concluding year.
5th June 2017, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir or mam i have recently given my 12 class exam in cbse board and I have compartment in economics now I am shifting to pseb and having problem related to migration certificate from where I would get migration certificate
30th July 2017, 10:21 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

You will not allow to continue with class 12th because of a long gap.
A candidate must be 11th passed to get admission in class 12th. As you are 12th passed student but no any school will allow you to take admission in class 12th because of a long gap of 2 years.
You can take admission in an open schooling board like- NIOS. NIOS is an open schooling board . In this board you can get admission as a private student. There will be no need to attend regular classes. You have to go for giving exams only.
25th February 2018, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Can i take direct admission in private if i left class 11 in between from icse board and not have certificate of 11? i want to take admission in up board 12 with one year gap . it is possible?
25th February 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I have left class 11 in between from icse board and wants to take direct admission as private candidate in up board 12 with one year gap between 10th and 12 .
can i take admission ?
9th December 2019, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Can a student do govt job if his 10th, 12th ,ba is original but 11th is fake
23rd December 2020, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

After 2 years of gap after 11 how should I complete my 12 from where please help me
4th August 2021, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I passed my 12th 2 year before and I wanna reappear for 12 exam for improving my result is it possible I Heard NIOS will help me can somebody confirm it
11th July 2022, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

I am 10th passed on 1997 now if its possible to continue my study 11th and 12th ? How to continue? Way of Study procedures?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?