23rd July 2016, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any Engineering college after scoring 133 marks in (PCM) in class 12, 45 marks in JEE main and 51 marks in MH-CET?

Hello Sir, I have scored 133 marks in Physics, Chemistry, Computer science in 12th exam, 45 marks in JEE main and 51 marks in MH-CET. I had done verification but no options for State MSBTE. Is there any chance to get admission in any college of engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for counseling in JEE mains after scoring 40% marks in PCM class 12th?
  2. Which college of engineering will I get after scoring 65 marks in MT CET and 75 marks in JEE mains
  3. Admission in a government college is possible after 78% in CBSE and 60 marks in JEE Main? Should I go fo B.Sc honours? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission in Engineering with 95 marks in JEE Main and 57% in 12th boards?
  5. Can I get admission in B.Tech/Diploma Engineering in any Government college with 30 marks in JEE Main, 53 marks in CET and 62% in Higher Secondary?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in LD college of engineering after scoring 84 marks in JEE main exam?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in NIT Patna if scored 133 marks in JEE Main?
  8. Can I get admission for engineering after scoring 83 marks in MHT CET and -7 in AIEEE?
  9. Engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE, 88 marks in MHT CET?
  10. Can I get admission in any engineering college in pune? I have scored 38 marks in JEE mains
  11. Can I get admission after scoring 55 marks in JEE general category?
  12. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  14. Can I get admission in SVNIT with 90% in 12th GSEB and 133 marks in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  15. Can I get admission in a good engineering college after scoring 38 marks in JEE mains and 81% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  16. Which college will I get after scoring 240 marks in JEE mains?
  17. Can i get admission in engineering after scoring 75.17% marks in 12th science?
  18. Which college will I get after scoring 150 marks in MHT CET and 50 in JEE mains?
21st December 2016, 07:05 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any Engineering college after scoring 133 marks in (PCM) in class 12, 45 marks in JEE main and 51 marks in MH-CET?

The very first thing I would like to let you know that the minimum qualification required for pursuing Bachelor of Engineering ( B.E. ) / Bachelor of Technology ( B.Tech. ) degree course from a college approved by AICTE ( All Indian Council for Technical Education ) is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects with at least 45% aggregate from a recognized board.

So having manged 133 marks overall in PCM group which is under 45% marks you are not eligible for pursuing B.E./B.Tech. degree from any recognized college through any national or state level entrance examinations like JEE or MHCET.

So the option for you would be that you should reappear in your Class 12th once again and work more efficiently so that you manage good marks in your Class 12th and entrance examinations like JEE and MHCET.
3rd June 2017, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in any Engineering college after scoring 133 marks in (PCM) in class 12, 45 marks in JEE main and 51 marks in MH-CET?

My daughter got 97.9% in inter and rank 5807 in ts eamcet 2017 reservation BC -B and 93 marks in JEE MAINS rank 86653,is computer branch seat is she get it or not
5th December 2019, 06:27 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

The eligibility criteria for any engineering and B.E entrance exam is
Candidate should score at least 50%in 12standard in physics, chemistry and mathematics
Candidate must have math as their main Subject
Candidate must appear for an entrance exam
As you do not fulfil the above criteria you are not eligible for engineering
You can appear for improvement bit with those marks you will still not be able to get admission in engineering but you may get admission in some other course
If you belong to reserve category you will still have to score 45% in physics , chemistry and mathematics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?