9th April 2015, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Graduation if failed in 2 subjects of 12th WBCHSE?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I got failed in my 12th Board exam of
WBCHSE. I have failed in 2 subjects.
Can I do Graduation without wasting my year?
Kindly tell me about this asap.

13th April 2015, 12:28 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in Graduation if failed in 2 subjects of 12th WBCHSE?

If you have failed in any of the subject in WBCHSE then you are considered as a backlog candidate or failed candidate, as you are telling that you have failed in two subjects then you are not eligible for admission in any regular colleges, if you want to get admission in any of the regular colleges then you have to clear your compartmental exam which you have to give next year then after clearing your compartment papers you are eligible for college admission.
13th April 2015, 09:08 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Can I get admission in Graduation if failed in 2 subjects of 12th WBCHSE?

I am sorry to say that you can not get admission in Graduation course after fail in two subject in 12th WBCHSE. Their are only one back subject are considered to get admission in Graduation course as a backlog candidate.

You must be first clear your 12th subject to admission in Graduation course. That will be better for you.
13th April 2015, 07:12 PM
DineshKumar_01

No. you cannot get admission to graduation if you have the backlogs in 12th WBCHSE.
If you have the backlogs in your school studies, then you considered as the failed student. Generally, colleges do not provide admission for the failed students. And hence for getting admission in the college you first need to complete your 12th WBCHSE after that only you got the admission for studying graduation.
13th April 2015, 07:19 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I got failed in my 12th Board exam of
WBCHSE. I have failed in 2 subjects.
Can I do Graduation without wasting my year?
Kindly tell me about this asap.
Sorry, you are not applicable for graduation after failing in 12th exam.

Prepare well and appear for the compartmental exam. It is quite tough to crack compartmental exam. So, prepare for it, seriously. Refer to previous year question papers, that would help you do better.
13th April 2015, 09:31 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

No you can't take admission in Graduation if you fails in 2 subjects in 12th standard because colleges provide admission on the behalf of 12th results or entrance test but the first eligibility criteria for graduation is you have passed 12 th class but you fails in 2 subjects means overall you are fail
If you wanna go for graduation then reappear for exams in which you are failed and clear them
14th April 2015, 09:45 PM
kunalroy89

You have already wasted your year by neglecting boards. Candidates failed in 1 subject are allowed for backlog admission in some universities and they are given timeframe to clear that subject.Till then their admission is provisional.
But failing in 2 subjects means you need to reappear for the board exam to be eligible for graduation.

For 10th exam or secondary exams, CBSE allows 2 subjects for compartmental exams i.e. if one fails in 2 subjects.
But for 12th only 1 subject is maximum.If one fails in more than 1 subject then they need to reappear next year.
2nd June 2015, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir, if i fail in wbchse exm and if i want to remake those subjects up to 90% which i am failed?
Sir, after remake my wbchse exm can i apply to honrs. In any subject by the which stream i had choosen..?
3rd March 2016, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

If I am fail one subject in WBCHSE I am really fail or the subject is rejected.
27th May 2016, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

I have given 12th board exam this year from arts field but i failed in 1 subject can i get admission ahead without wasting my year
27th May 2016, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

I have given 12th board exam this year from arts field but i failed in 1 subject can i get admission ahead without wasting my year
23rd June 2016, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I got failed in intermediate second year supplementary exams just in one subject , so my question is can i get the admission in graduation.
23rd March 2017, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in college if i failed in 1 subject out of 6 subjects in wbchse hs exam?
4th October 2017, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I had appeared for HS exam in 1996 or 1997 & got failed in 2 subjects, can I able to reappear for exam for those 2 papers now in 2017/2018? Please reply soon
9th June 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in 2 subjects this year in WBCHSE. I want ti reappear next year. What and how can I do that? What should be my initial step?
11th July 2018, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IIT main being failed physics in 12th board exam?
23rd April 2019, 05:00 PM
preethipg

Hi,
Once you clear the backlogs, you can able to apply for graduation course.
supplementary exam will be conducted well in advance for 12th , so that you can clear your backlogs, and join Graduation with out wasting time.
26th April 2019, 04:28 PM
divyanshuktr
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in Graduation if failed in 2 subjects of 12th WBCHSE?

No, Friend you are not eligible for graduation course because you are failed in 2 subject in 12th .

Basics Requirements for Graduation :

>> Candidate should be passed 12th from any recognized board

>> Age should be minimum 16 years

So friends firstly prepare for your 12th board examination again.

Good Luck..
28th September 2019, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir, if I have failed two subjects in should I write only two subjects which I had failed
12th June 2022, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Are there any options to passed two failed subjects in wbchse 2022 in same year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?