5th May 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete the same graduation by passing the subjects I failed in 3 years by submitting copies of memos?

I have failed in B.Sc., after attending all exams in 1995 from Osmania University.
Now I want to know whether I can complete the same graduation by passing the subjects I failed in 3 yrs by submitting copies of memos. Does OU allow me to complete my graduation after a huge gap of 16 yrs. Or is there any university to which I can migrate now, and complete, if it has the provision for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  2. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  3. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  4. First year engineering failed, how can I complete my graduation?
  5. Is there any change in upcoming CPT June exam?
  6. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  7. Which open universities in India offer Graduation course for the 12th failed candidates?
  8. How to complete graduation after years of gap having KT in SYBSC Physics?
  9. Last date to apply for NET Exam?
  10. Is MCA possible if failed in 10th and having a year gap in graduation?
  11. How can I appear for IAS? What should I prefer after 12th? What should I do between BSc and B.Tech?
  12. How may I get admission in LPU? What's the requisites, eligibility and fee structure?
  13. If I fail in 3 subjects in 12th boards do I have to write all the papers or only the failed papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
  15. What is the percentage marks required in class 10th and 12th to become a scientist?
  16. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  17. Can I do Nursing course after passing 10th? I have failed in 12th in 2 subjects
  18. Which university is suitable for doing M.Tech in distance mode? Is M.Tech in Mechanical of KSOU approved by AICTE?
17th May 2014, 07:12 PM
naveen1221

Default Re: Can I complete the same graduation by passing the subjects I failed in 3 years by submitting copies of memos?

Hello Friend !!

NO, you won't be allowed to continue your B.Sc.

No college or university in India will allow you clear your subjects now.

If you want you can start bachelors degree again and that too if at all your age supports.

For getting admission into Bachelors degree again, your age should be satisfied and it should be in between 17 - 28 years only.

And if you are from SC/ST caste then you may be relaxed for 3 more years.

Good Luck !!
28th February 2016, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I complete the same graduation by passing the subjects I failed in 3 years by submitting copies of memos?

I COMPLETED MY DEGREE 1ST YEAR IN NANNAYA UNIVERSITY IN ANDHRA PRADESH,BUT NOW I WOULD LIKE TI\O JOIN IN DU AFFILIATED COLLEGES,IS IT POSSIBLE/OR IS I START MY DEGREE FROM 1ST YEAR ONWARDS
19th November 2020, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I was doing graduation from BSc biochemistry. I got flunk in one paper because of which I didn't receive my degree. Neither university provided me another option to re appear on same exam. Its been more than 3 now to that incident. Now I want to reapply for it to complete my graduation. Instead of repeating my whole graduation period, I just want to appear for one particular year or semester respective to that paper. Will it possible to get graduation degree in one year of time period?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?