11th September 2020, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in HS Science under MPBSE Board if the date is over?

Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to state that I want admission in Higher Secondary with Science stream from MPBSE Board and the last date for admission is over. Can I get admission in Intermediate now? I'll be very thankful to you because it is very important for me.

13th September 2020, 12:06 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in HS Science under MPBSE Board if the date is over?

Admission date varies from school to school , date for registration for final examination is same for everyone .

Last date to register for examination is November 2020.

You just have to find a school which allows you to take admission.

If you don't find any school , you can appear in examination as a private student also.
13th September 2020, 12:16 PM
My true support

Default Re: Can I get admission in HS Science under MPBSE Board if the date is over?

As per rules of taking admssion Candidate must have to apply before last date of application and you have files the form as per that you cannot apply but , you can take admssion by going to the regional office of the institute where you want to study higher secondary with HS Science and you can refer you fault and as per that you have to go with the decision of the head of institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?