11th September 2020, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Does preparing for Engineering entrance exams affect my Board percentage? Will I get enough time for preparation? Should I join coaching class?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying and preparing for the KBPE Board exam of 12th standard with Science stream. I want to prepare for the Engineering entrance exams as well. So, will it affect my preparation for the Board exam? I will get time to prepare both of them? Or should I join any coaching?

13th September 2020, 12:11 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does preparing for Engineering entrance exams affect my Board percentage? Will I get enough time for preparation? Should I join coaching class?

At this time you should go with your preparation for entrance exam nicely.

Your examination will be conducted on March/ April 2021.

You can start your preparation for board examination from the end of January 2020.

If you are preparing nicely for Entrance exam, half of your HS Course will be cover automatically.

There is no such criteria of having minimum score of 75% in HS to secure admission in IIT or NIT.
13th September 2020, 12:22 PM
My true support

Default Re: Does preparing for Engineering entrance exams affect my Board percentage? Will I get enough time for preparation? Should I join coaching class?

Yes, definitely your studies will get affected and may be your score in class 12th with science stream will get affected but you can do both of things by taking admssion in best coaching for engineering entrance exams and after that you can study class 12th by yourself and you have to work hard with your studies as average 12 - 13 hours. As you have enough time but your 75% Focus is on your board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?