5th June 2020, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study both Mathematics and Biology in MPBSE Intermediate Science?

Hi everyone, I want to take Science stream in Intermediate of MPBSE. I have appeared the 10th Board exams and waiting for the result. I would like to know that it is possible in this Board to study both Mathematics and Biology? Kindly tell me asap.

24th April 2021, 11:16 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study both Mathematics and Biology in MPBSE Intermediate Science?

°°° YES, you can take both Mathematics and Biology as subjects in 11th class in MPBSE board.
Get information whether the school in which you will be doing your 11th and 12th has the option of mathematics with biology and take up the subjects as per your choice.
With the Biology stream you have an option to choose one or some schools offer two optional subjects where you can opt for mathematics and the study both the subjects simultaneously
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?