8th September 2015, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in LNCT Bhopal after securing 66.8% in BSEB board?

Can I get admission in LNCT after scoring 66.8 % in bseb? I am having 37 mark in jee mains please help......

9th September 2015, 02:50 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in LNCT Bhopal after securing 66.8% in BSEB board?

LNCT Bhopal is one of the best engineering college of Madhya Pradesh. Earlier admission to this institute was done on the basis of rank secured in the MP PET exam which was state level engineering entrance test.

But from the year 2014, the admission in LNCT Bhopal is done on the basis of rank secured in the Joint Entrance examination mains. You have only 37 marks in the JEE mains which means you have not qualified the JEE mains entrance exam.

So, there is no possibility for you to get admission in LNCT with 37 marks in JEE mains. Only qualified candidates can take part in the MP Counselling for the admission in different colleges.
9th September 2015, 06:53 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in LNCT Bhopal after securing 66.8% in BSEB board?

Yes, you can get admission in LNCT Bhopal after securing 66.8% marks in BSEB board.

Eligibility :

Candidate must have secured more than 45% marks in 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics.
Age of candidate must be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?