10th August 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for 12th BSEB Board exam?

Hello,
I have completed my 10th BSEB and got admission in Science stream in 11th standard with same Board. I have also completed my 11th syllabus and I want to start preparation for my 12th Science. Can you please let me know the syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of BSEB 12th Board? Please help me to find out.

14th August 2015, 10:59 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for 12th BSEB Board exam?

BSEB stands for Bihar School Examination Board and as the name suggests it is the board of education managed by government of Bihar providing education up to higher secondary level of education..

For higher secondary school degree ( i.e; for Class 11 & Class 12 ) the board strictly follows the syllabus described by NCERT for Science subjects as the syllabus for all competitive examinations are same for same board of education.

So to get the syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for 12th BSEB board examination you can go through the context of respective NCERT textbook or log on to the official link of BSEB i.e; www.biharboard.ac.in. You can also get the information about the weightage of different units for the board examination.

Also to secure good marks in your board examination you must have through knowledge of your NCERT textbook and you must try to solve the previous year question paper to have the idea of questions that can be asked in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?