4th November 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) in Punjabi University, Patiala with 94% in 12th PSEB?

Dear Friends,
Can I get admission in Punjabi University, Patiala for B.Tech CSE course as I have done 12th with 94% marks by PSEB Board? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  2. Can I take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after clearing 12th with 75%?
  3. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  4. Detailed admission procedure to study B.Sc(Physics) in Punjabi University, Patiala?
  5. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  6. How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?
  7. How to take admission for BSc Honor in Punjabi University Patiala after completing 12th in Non Medical Group? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after doing B.A from EIILM university Sikim
  9. What is the criteria for taking admission in B.Sc.(honors) in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  10. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  12. How to take admission in BSC(Mathematics)? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala
  13. How to take admission in Punjabi University, Patiala? What is the procedure?
  14. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala for bachelor of education
  15. How to do M.Com from Punjabi University Patiala?
  16. What is the eligibility to take admission in BSc Biology in Punjabi University Patiala?
  17. How may I get admission in Punjabi university, Patiala for B.Sc course in science stream?
  18. Admission in Punjabi University Patiala? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering
7th November 2015, 06:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) in Punjabi University, Patiala with 94% in 12th PSEB?

Yes, you can get admission to study B.Tech (CSE) course in Punjabi University, Patiala after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 94% marks from PSEB Board. To get admission to study B.Tech (CSE) course in Punjabi University, you must have to appear and qualify in state level Engineering entrance examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission to study B.Tech course in Punjabi Univeristy after completion of your 12th standard from PSEB Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?