27th November 2020, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study BSc(Mathematics) after completing 12th Science course?

Hello Sir, I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th with Science stream. I have chosen an alternative to study BSc with a Mathematics course. So, I would like to know that I can take admission in BSc with a Mathematics course?

27th November 2020, 11:39 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BSc(Mathematics) after completing 12th Science course?

Yes, you can get admission to study BSc(Mathematics) after completing 12th Science courses.

You must have completed intermediate with PCM combination with minimum 50% to get admission in this course.
28th November 2020, 07:00 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BSc(Mathematics) after completing 12th Science course?

B.Sc Mathematics in general is three year undergraduate course.

The common eligibility to apply for the admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper from a recognised board.

Admission procedure varies with institutions. So, you can visit the official website of the institutions to get detail information about the admission.
29th November 2020, 04:36 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To pursue B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) in Mathematics degree course, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, if you have opted for above mentioned subjects for your Class 12th studies, then you are eligible for pursuing B.Sc. in Mathematics degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?