18th September 2018, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study BCom(Marketing Management) after completing 12th Science course?

Hello Sir, I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th with Science stream. I have chosen an alternative to study BCom with Marketing Management course. So, I would like to know that I can take admission in BCom with Marketing Management course?

15th October 2018, 07:12 PM
mayank1610

Post Re: Can I get admission to study BCom(Marketing Management) after completing 12th Science course?

Yes, you can get admission in BCom even if you are from science background. Based on the college you chose, you may get direct admission or you will have to give an entrance test, conducted by the college.
15th October 2018, 07:47 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BCom(Marketing Management) after completing 12th Science course?

Candidates are eligible to get admission in the B.Com course after 12th from a recognised board.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board. It is compulsory to have Mathematics as main paper to get admission in some of the best universities.

So, kindly visit the official website to get detail information about admission.
15th October 2018, 08:40 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BCom(Marketing Management) after completing 12th Science course?

The eligibility to get admission in the B.Com is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in Commerce stream or have mathematics if pursuing in science stream to get admission in B.Com course.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course. For more information visit at the official website.
15th October 2018, 08:58 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Com course after 12th.

Admission in the colleges and universities will be conducted after qualifying in the entrance examination or on the merit basis.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in Commerce with mathematics or having mathematics in 12th. The minimum required aggregate varies with institute.

So, visit official website for the detail information.
15th October 2018, 09:18 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed 12th in science stream are eligible to get admission in commerce stream.

But in some of the institutes only candidates with mathematics as main subject in 12th are eligible to get admission in commerce.

So, it will be helpful to visit the official website for the correct information about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?