11th December 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Which Board is better among PSEB and CBSE for PCM student?

Respected Sir/Madam,
Which Board is better in between PSEB or CBSE Board for a PCM student? Can I go to PSEB Board to CBSE? Waiting for your reply!

14th January 2016, 08:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is better among PSEB and CBSE for PCM student?

It will be based on your choice and you have to make your own decision. CBSE is a central board and there are many schools based on it. Definitely CBSE is a better option if your parent have a transferable job.

PSEB is a state board and if you are living in your home state then you can surely go for it. These days any board is accepted by universities for admission. It will depend on your performance in the entrance exam.
15th January 2016, 11:07 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

PSEB stands for Punjab Secondary Examination Board.
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education.
PSEB is run and controlled by Punjab State govt while CBSE is run and controlled by Central Govt India.

CBSE is standard board of India and most of the state board have syllabus similar to CBSE.
Also, competitive examinations being conducted after 12th board for admission in Bachelor degree in top most universities have syllabus similar to that of CBSE.

So, students should prefer CBSE board instead of state boards.
If good CBSE affiliated schools are not available then no option left and student should join state board schools is their education is better than CBSE affiliated schools in that region.
16th April 2017, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

My son passed 5th from c.b.s.c board. But c.b.s.e. board schools are very expensive. I wish to transfer my son to p.s.e.b. Please suggest is it a write step ?
17th April 2017, 11:51 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son passed 5th from c.b.s.c board. But c.b.s.e. board schools are very expensive. I wish to transfer my son to p.s.e.b. Please suggest is it a write step ?
PSEB stands for Punjab School of Education Board which is a state board while CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education which is a central board. CBSE gives a student all round skills in order nourish their skill. CBSE is also important when a students go for higher studies or compete for some competetion exam.

CBSE also covers almost all the chapter of NCERT book which is required at examination point of view.
27th February 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

If our compartnent in any one subject then it will clear with private paper or all repeat the class in cbse final exam?
29th November 2020, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

How we can move from pseb to CBSE board
What is the procedure of migration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?