14th March 2020, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing 12th Science course?

Hello Sir, I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th with Science stream from Goa Board. I have chosen an alternative to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course. So, I would like to know that I can take admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management course?

15th March 2020, 11:27 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing 12th Science course?

Yes, you are eligible to get recruitment in bachelor in hotel management course.

The eligiblility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate ( varies with institutions ).

The entrance examination is conducted by different institutions for admission in the course.

So, visit official website to get details about the admission procedure.
15th March 2020, 02:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing 12th Science course?

Yes, you can get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing 12th science course.

There are some institutes which offer direct admission based on percentage of marks in 12th and for admission in top Hotel Management institutes, you must clear IIHM eCHAT examination.

IIHM eCHAT stands for Indian Institute of Hotel Management electronic Common Hospitality Test. You must have minimum of 50% marks in 12th.

The date of exam is 7th May 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?