3rd September 2019, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study BE Electrical Engineering in EIMES New Delhi with 57% in 12th CBSE?

Dear friends, I have scored 57% marks in my 12th Board exam with CBSE Board. I want to do BE in Electrical Engineering in EIMES New Delhi. So, can I get admission with such percentage of marks? Please reply as soon as possible.

8th September 2019, 06:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BE Electrical Engineering in EIMES New Delhi with 57% in 12th CBSE?

Yes, you can get admission at the said college for BE Electrical Engineering but you need to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. Seats will be allotted based on rank in the entrance exam, so make sure you perform well in it.

You can get admission at your choice of college when you have a rank suitable for the said institute. Your class 12th marks will not have any say in the final merit for admission.
8th September 2019, 09:54 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BE Electrical Engineering in EIMES New Delhi with 57% in 12th CBSE?

Eligibility criteria for BE in Electrical Engineering in EIMES New delhi :

1.You must have completed 12th from the recognized board with Maths ,Physics and chemistry are the main subjects.

2.Duration of the course is 4 years and it contains 8 semesters .

Selection for admission will be based on written examination and there after merit.

Average tution fee will vary based on merit from 10000 to 10 lac.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?