7th July 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in AP-EAMCET for Engineering and Medical if studying 12th CBSE in Delhi having completed 10th in Pune and 12th in Delhi?

I am serving soldier of Indian Armed Forces Presently serving with Army Hospital (R&R) Delhi cantt as Subedar Rank
My permanant home address is Kapavaram (VILL) Kovvur West Godavari Dist AP-534350
My daughter is Studied class Class 7,8,9 IN Army Public School Pokhara (NEPAL)
class 10 in Army Public School Pune
Class 11&12 in Army Public School Delhi cantt
ow she studying in class 12th CBSE pattern with (physics,chem,maths&Bio) subjects

Is she eligible for APEAMCET both ENGG &MED stream

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate is eligible for Medical seats quota in Delhi Medical College if completed 12th from CBSE Board in Delhi?
  2. What percentage of seats is reserved for students who belong to Delhi state in Delhi medical colleges? Am I eligible for this quota if I do my 12th from Noida?
  3. Can a student of Maharashtra apply for Delhi PMT or DUMET ? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Direct 12th without 11th having a year gap after 10th? After 12th from Open school can one apply for IIT?
  5. Is it necessary to study 12th in AP to appear for EAMCET after 12th?
  6. Eligibility for MD/MS after being resident from 12th class
  7. Would I considered under state reserved categories for Delhi PMT? I have done my 10th(CBSE) from Delhi and 12th from(AISSCE) from another state
  8. What is the eligibility for Delhi students for admission in Delhi Colleges?
  9. Would I be considered under Delhi reserved quota for taking admission in DTU, if I do my 12th(CBSE) from Rajasthan? What rank should I secure in AIEEE for getting admission in DTU?
  10. Do I fall in the criteria of reserved seats for Delhi residents? I have given 10th CBSE board exam
  11. How can I do B.A or any other course through correspondence in Delhi? I've completed my 12th std
  12. Is outsider Delhi candidate eligible for DUMET? Are those students who had done their 12th from outside Delhi and pursuing graduation from DU, eligible for the same?
  13. Can I get admission in Punjab University after completing 12th in CBSE Delhi
  14. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  15. Details about the diploma courses in Medical at Delhi with sufficient fee for 12th PCM passed candidate?
  16. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  17. Can I get admission in Delhi for BCA? I have scored 80% in 10th and 58% marks in 12th Non Medical
  18. Studying in Noida, living in Delhi: Admission possible in Delhi University or IP University after 12th?
30th September 2014, 05:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in AP-EAMCET for Engineering and Medical if studying 12th CBSE in Delhi having completed 10th in Pune and 12th in Delhi?

No, she is not eligible to appear for the AP-EAMCET examination as she does not meets the required eligibility criteria. To be eligible to appear for AP-EAMCET examination, the candidates must satisfy the following eligibility criteria as mentioned below :-

1.Candidates should be of India Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.

2.Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local / non–local status requirements required to appear for the exam.

3.(a)Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology as optionals or related vocational courses in the
fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh.

(b)Candidate should obtain at least 45% of marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together at 10+2 pattern to be eligible to appear for the AP-Eamcet examination.

4.Candidates must have completed the age of 16 years as on 31st December of the admission year for Engineering and Pharmacy courses and there is no upper age limit.

As, she does not satisfy one of the above mentioned eligibility criteria, that, the 10+2 course must have completed from the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh. Since, she has completed 10+2 course from Army Public School, Delhi she is not eligible to appear for the AP-Eamcet examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?