5th June 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Com in Sri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi if secured 94% in 12th CBSE?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my 12th Commerce
from CBSE Board and secured 94% marks.
I want to do B.Com in Sri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi?
Waiting for your kind reply.

Related Questions:
  1. M.Com fee structure in Sri Ram commerce college in Delhi? What is the admission procedure?
  2. How may I get details about the registration in sri ram college for B.Com? Which career would suit me best? I've secured 91% marks in 10th and pursuing 10+2 with commerce
  3. Fee structure and hostel charges of B.Com 1st year of Sri Ram college of commerce, Delhi?
  4. Can I get admission in Delhi or Kolkata? I have scored 75% in class 12th CBSE commerce
  5. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  6. What is the seat capacity for M.Com in DU?
  7. How can I get admission in any college of Delhi through JEE Mains being a candidate of Shimla?
  8. Good B.Com (Hons) Colleges in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join Sri Ram college for B.Com after scoring 87% in 12th?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Delhi University if secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  11. Top 10 Indian Universities for Economics?
  12. Date of sale of forms of Delhi University? What is the last date for it?
  13. Which university is the best for M.Com that I can take after passing B.Com from Rajasthan University
  14. Will i get any reservation in SRCC if i am not resident of delhi but did schooling in delhi?
  15. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce in CBSE Board if qualified in 12th CBSE Science? Procedure to get admission?
  16. How to get admission in Shri Ram College of commerce?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in Gargi Aur Lady Sri Ram college with 80% marks?
  18. What should I study in Delhi University after completing 12th Commerce to enter in Banking Sector?
8th June 2015, 02:51 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Com in Sri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi if secured 94% in 12th CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have completed my 12th Commerce
from CBSE Board and secured 94% marks.
I want to do B.Com in Sri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi?
Waiting for your kind reply.
Yes, of course you are eligible for B.Com after completing 12th standard from CBSE Board.

The eligibility criteria for a B.Com is a pass marks in 12th standard examination, whether it is from CBSE, ICSE or State Board. Different colleges offering B.Com are likely to have their own cutoff marks depending on the number of students that apply to their courses every year.

Since, you are interested to do B.Com through Sri Ram College, you are required to score at least 50% of marks in 12th standard and up to 5% relaxation will be given to reserved category students. You get admission for B.Com through Sri Ram College based on the marks obtained in the 12th board exam.

Official Website - sriramcas.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?