1st September 2019, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get BCom admission in any college of Delhi University with 63% in NIOS 12th Science?

Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th from NIOS Board with Science stream and scored 63% marks. I am from General category and now I want to take admission for BCom course. I want to know that can I get admission in any college of Delhi University?

8th September 2019, 06:39 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Can I get BCom admission in any college of Delhi University with 63% in NIOS 12th Science?

Yes you are eligible to apply for Bcom in delhi university with your percentage of marks. In addition to this you must be having certain eligibility requirements which are mentioned below.

1.You must have passed / appearing 12th with minimum 75% of marks aggregate in four subjects ..

2.Must be having minimum 85% of marks in English from the recognized board.

3.There is a relaxation for reserved candidates for OBC you should have 65% in four subjects and 75% in English.

4 For sc/st candidates , just passing marks required .
8th September 2019, 07:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BCom admission in any college of Delhi University with 63% in NIOS 12th Science?

It will depend on the kind of college and course you want to get admission. The cut off at reputed colleges is quite high and it will be difficult to get admission with such a percentage. NIOS is not an issue because it is a recognised board.

If you are looking for distance mode admission then you won't have to worry about the marks because there is no cut off for distance mode admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?